An abstract is a short communication that allows readers to evaluate the contributions of a scientific study, method, industry solution, extension program, or research technique. As such, an abstract must contain clearly stated, simple sentences to ensure clarity.
- Abstract text (not including title) limit is 350 words.
- Titles must be concise and relevant to a producer audience.
- Proposed title limit is 25 words.
- Please provided 5 keywords that relate to your abstract content.
- Include the name(s) and affiliation(s) of authors and the email of the corresponding/presenting author.
- A clearly stated objective in the first sentence.
- Experimental methodology (such as population, experimental design, housing, data collection and statistical analysis).
- Results related to the objective must be stated with the appropriate statistical inferences. One table or figure can be included if this is the most appropriate method for result presentation.
- A clear conclusion that defines the effectiveness and/or application of the results.