Early Bird Registration closes June 15th
- Click Here for Online registration for this event
- Early Bird Pricing (April 3 – June 15, 2017): $450.00 + GST
- Full Registration after June 15th: $550.00 + GST
Calgary Marriot Downtown
Book your group rate for 2017 CBIC – Overflow Rooms
110 9th Avenue
Calgary, AB, Canada
Room Rates: $179/night plus fees
Highlights of what is included in your registration:
- Access to all of our speakers during the conference, which include our keynote speaker Jon Montgomery, Olympic Gold Medalist and host of the Amazing Race Canada
- Live cattle handling demonstrations
- Sessions targeted to industry professionals and producers
- Industry meetings (ex. VBP+, Canadian Roundtable for Sustainable Beef, CCA meetings etc.)
- Admittance to the Tuesday night reception, lunch on Wednesday and Thursday and a banquet ticket for the Wednesday night
- The Wednesday night also includes an exciting ranch rodeo for post dinner entertainment!
- Access to the Tools of the Trade Show
Additional ticket purchases to make even more of your time are also available:
- Canadian Cattleman’s Foundation Golf Tournament…Click here to register!
- Alberta Beef Producers tour (to register please go through the CBIC registration link)
- Tuesday Lunch
- Wednesday night banquet for spouses, family, friends, etc.
- Networking, wrap-up event with a BBQ Beef dinner and band at The Palomino!